• Caravan defeats St. Laurence 40 - 0; Fenwick next in season finale

Our new vice principal

Along with the addition of many new faculty members to the staff this year, many members have adapted to new roles in the community. One member that has been adjusting to his new role is Mr  Tom Eisenbraun.

Mr.Eisenbraun has been a part of the Mount Carmel community for eight years. He is most well known for being the senior counselor. As senior counselor, Mr. Eisenbraun has been very successful in getting Mount Carmel students into college. This is shown by the 98% of MC students that go to college every year. Mr. Eisenbraun has also been a coach of multiple sports, including baseball and volleyball.

According to Mr.Eisenbraun the new job position is challenging but exciting. As vice principal he steps in for other faculty members when they are absent, runs all school testing and does many other spontaneous jobs throughout the day. He said,”My schedule is constantly changing, so I have to just go with the flow. But, I like it because everyday is different from the day before.”

About the Writer
Joe Egan, Staff Writer

Joe Egan is a senior from Mt.Greenwood. He has a 4.1 GPA and earned a 25 on the ACT. His favorite sport is baseball; his favorite subject is anatomy. He plays baseball and golf. He plans on attending a university where he can pursue his baseball career and take a step toward his dream major, health or medicine. He enjoys hanging out with friends in his free time. He is looking forward to learning and experiencing new things in 21st Century Media.

Our new vice principal